![]() |
> |
|
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." --Edmund Burke (1729-1797) God for always providing! That is not enough excuse for you not to love God. lasics eye surgery should be sponsored by the contact lens company if you can prove to have been a customer for over 7 years
Friends
|
Saturday, September 25, 2004
This is something I found on the CB Dentist's can of worms page. Trust you not to have a comments section on your site! Incidently, it is no accident that dentists never make it as politicians, which is a great blessing to the community, as you'll see. Christians, in a developed-world situation, shouldn't become vets. I agree about this in one aspect- stop wasting your life fixing those spoilt little fat dogs, but even within a developed world there is need to fix animals! Don't eat your beef if you don't want farmers to have money to keep their living. Teachers should be paid LESS, not more. Nurses should be paid more. What!!! Do you know how hard teachers work? If there were no teachers you wouldn't be a dentist. Dentists should be paid LESS and Teachers and Nurses should be paid more. The business faculty at uni should be cut in half. Missionaries should undergo a rigorous screening before they are selected to go abroad. Especially young, single females. I think this one is very good! But young single females should be missionaries with at least one other person anyway.. it's a scary world out there. Fat people are fat because they eat too much and don't move enough. Don't blame your genes/environment/situation. You can do better. (Diseases not included) I agree. Come on fat people even just a little walking will do a world of difference Stress is a myth. No no. Well isn't this the most cb dentist thing I've ever heard! Myth yourself. Stress is real just cause you have had it easy and never been in a tight situation. Anyone who drives a 4-wheel drive and does not go off-road at least 6 times a year should not be allowed to drive. At all. What about me? does my car count? I didn't choose it. Does driving on curbs count as off-road? heheehhe :P I say anyone earning more than 50K a year and take pictures of their dashboard whilst driving should be forced to catch public transport for the safety of the road and to plug some of their money into the transport system. Girls shouldn't be allowed to do Dentistry. Or become dentists. Agreed! Why should girls have to sweat it out over horrible teeth? This kind of suffering should be for men only. If you see a car driving too slow, waiting at a green light, or taking 7 turns to park, I can guarantee: female or over 65. If this is implying that females and the elderly are the worse drivers, YOU MORON! (woops that's rather unchristianly) I say, young korean cb dentist males under 25 who drive red toyotas usually drive much too fast and risk their fellow missionaries lives and have a very high opinion on their own driving skills which is purely based on the joy that they get from driving so fast. I'd rather be safe/putting lipgloss on/have perfect parking than be an impatient driver. Any government serious about environmental issues (i.e., every government of the modern world) must: have a sizeable (>25%) rebate for hybrid/ultra-low emissions vehicles; spent a sum of at least 60% of its defence budget on recycling/sustainable/renewable energy technologies. Hear hear. But 60% from the defence budget is a bit too much in a terrorist-conscious world. I say 20% from defence, 20% from sports, 20% from the dental sector in medicare. Sounds fair. Koreans who identify themselves as Koreans should not marry people of other nationalities. Listen my dear brother. Koreans ain't some sort of super-race! Koreans who identify themselves as Koreans should just get back on the boat to their own pollution-infested country and make their living there. It's called globalisation. v e n e z e n c o r e S V P
|