The Best conversation in a while:
Dad: Are you feeling alright? Can you work on Saturday? You can take a rest.
Me: It's alright. I'll work anyway.
Dad: You'd better rest. You'll only get worse.
Me: I don't have any money.
Dad: It's alright - I'll buy your flu from you.
"I have learned the secret of being content in any and every situation, whether well fed or hungry, whether living in plenty or in want. I can do everything through him who gives me strength." This was written by the man and apostle Paul, who had recieved 5 times the Jewish forty lashes minus one, beaten 3 times, stoned once, 3 times shipwrecked, spent a night and day in open sea, constantly on the move and always in danger. (2Co11) Jailed many times for telling the gospel. I love you Paul! I bet Paul had many admirers. Well, me too. I am not content with anything in this world anymore, but I am content with Jesus and his promises. I believe you Jesus! I now know God gives me my strength and everything too, and I am so glad to be saved! The flu doesn't bother me anymore.
H u l l o