Quote:
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."
--Edmund Burke (1729-1797)

Hero of the Day:
God for always providing!

Loser of the day:
That is not enough excuse for you not to love God.

Just felt like saying:
lasics eye surgery should be sponsored by the contact lens company if you can prove to have been a customer for over 7 years

i amwhen you feel like me..

Visit:

Hyunuk the Country Bumpkin Dentist
Wonil the Random Prophet.
waytruthlife cyworld
Link 4
Link 5

Friends
Facebook is the only friend you need
Friend 2
Friend 3
Friend 4
Friend 5

Thanks
blogger

Wednesday, October 20, 2004
 
I've a new plug, and it's Wonil ?? the Random Prophets page. Wonil (a.k.a Timothy) is one of my very sincere and honest brothers in Christ. His page is a good read! He has a stable and heartfelt relationship with our Lord Jesus and I consider him to be very salty and a very strong light (doesn't that sound a bit strange). Well, if you like being challenged, you might like to view his site, it is 100% about being earnest before God. Incidently, we both have cyworld sites, and we both have HTML sites, although he always chuckles when I call this an HTML site..

Speaking of challenges, I stumbled across this website called the Fig Leaf Forum, a newsletter offering fellowship, edification and encouragement to Bible-believing Christian nudists. It traces back to the roots of nakedness and clothing. It is really odd, that page... I suppose someone needs to preach to nudists, I mean, that is a ministry too.. but I mean, aren't we in a fallen world at the moment? Isn't that why have clothes? I mean, sure, they were a human invention, but even God must think that clothes are a necessity in a fallen world if he gave the skins for clothes to Adam and Eve.. ideally, christians don't really need clothes, for clothes (biblically) are a symbol of vulnerability, and aren't we already in heaven? but, not yet! since we are still autonomous, as Dom. Steel puts it, "Glad I had my clothes on.... You're autonomous too. I can't be sure you wouldn't laugh at me."
I suppose it would be acceptable if the whole society didn't wear clothes. But, this page is about social nudity..:S Luckily for us, being Christians, they are also not so pushy about their beliefs, and recognise the majority of Christians are more conservative... after all, it's not the saved they want to argue with. Still, I'll pass on the offer, thanks :D

H u l l o v e n e z e n c o r e S V P