![]() |
> |
|
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." --Edmund Burke (1729-1797) God for always providing! That is not enough excuse for you not to love God. lasics eye surgery should be sponsored by the contact lens company if you can prove to have been a customer for over 7 years
Friends
|
Sunday, October 17, 2004
The recent neglect of this page is all explanable. Due to my lack of knowledge on how to post pictures on the world wide, I've formed a cyworld- It's a korean mini homepage-making site. I can post pictures up there for free! The address is www.cyworld.com/waytruthlife, but there is a more direct route to it.. I think this is it but, can't be sure.. If you enter it and can't read korean, there are these teal tabs on the side. The third one is for pictures and the last one is for YOU: you can just type your name and use "guest" as your password and leave a message for me. Due to the country bumpkin dentist's tirade against cyworld and it's massive MB OD I've made all the pictures really small too (thanks for showing me how) so my cyworld is a pleasant visiting experience for the dial-up users. Although I made a cyworld, I can't say I have heartfully conformed to become a REAL cyberperson. I still feel like this is really my TRUE personal webspace, so i'd rather write things here. A strange developing trend: it seems, after many years of terrorising boys that tried to come near me my parents have had a stress attack that my sister and I will never be married or know how to begin a relationship. Thus they have told us (well, mainly my mum) not to be home on weekendnights, but to go out on dates all the time to meet new people etc.. So yea.. seems I'm not the only one though!! other parents have been hit with the reality of 20 somethings plus in australia just not getting married and have suddenly started pushing their daughters to go on 'manhunts' (that's what they are saying about me and my sister at church at the moment) so we've been going out all these weekends... and i'm tired now.. I'll write more later v e n e z e n c o r e S V P
|