THere is this BL**DY virus on my computer which is just frazzling me and keeps closing my pages in the middle of anything so this is the multipleth time I'm writing this because I have just given up twice aieee ><
The very hot other day whilst riding on a jampacked train I've decided there's not enough to hold on to on Sydney trains! There was this man who kept on laughing at me because, since I have naturallly unsteady legs, was kind of stumbling around on the rocky track between redfern and burwood.. luckily we were all packed like sardines so it was pretty impossible for me to fall over, but you know everytime I said "oops" or "sorry" etc. he would snigger. The thing is, this man and had taken to leaning against the rare pole which five hands could have held but NO he was so selfish PLus he was also very fat and the pole was just squished into his body so NO ONE could touch the pole even if they were very desperate.
If I was in charge of the Sydney CityRail I would:
Force men to offer their seats to ladies until a gentlemanly race emerged
Not allow anyone onto a packed train if they smelt bad
Produce a friendly neighbourhood-like environment for the commuters to produce random discussions and conversations on the train. How nice would it be if the trains had everyone greeting one another. There are some times I see people just randomly pluck up a conversation with the person next to them and it never goes wrong or anything, wouldn't it be nice!
Or maybe I'm just making excuses for thinking of train-evangelism as shallow and not even trying..
H u l l o