Quote:
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."
--Edmund Burke (1729-1797)

Hero of the Day:
God for always providing!

Loser of the day:
That is not enough excuse for you not to love God.

Just felt like saying:
lasics eye surgery should be sponsored by the contact lens company if you can prove to have been a customer for over 7 years

i amwhen you feel like me..

Visit:

Hyunuk the Country Bumpkin Dentist
Wonil the Random Prophet.
waytruthlife cyworld
Link 4
Link 5

Friends
Facebook is the only friend you need
Friend 2
Friend 3
Friend 4
Friend 5

Thanks
blogger

Monday, November 29, 2004
 
The 42 Scorcher Tomorrow:
I;m catching public transport to Uni.
Oh I love hot weather, but 42 is going to be a legs-melt-to-the-train-seat discomfort.

I still can't understand the concept of Santa in Australia. It is so un-Australian to have a man with a white beard prancing around in un-Australian gear (what kind of nutter wears furry red suits in the Australian summer.................. must be a tourist) with un-Australian animals aye? I reckon it's about time we made our own Aussie icons to do with hot weather and pad-footed animals. Perhaps we should design posters of Jesus celebrating his birthday and supporting the slip-slop-slap.

Read me! The best website I have read in a while.

H u l l o v e n e z e n c o r e S V P