In search for photos of steve jdsn our minister to put in his thank-you book I've been haunting everyones cyworld that i could find and stealing their pictures off the internet (gee I hope steve doesn't read this.... oh well.) Consequently I've viewed over a thousand photos of random events and people in the last two days... And i found about 30 pictures suitable for his book.
Amazing isn't it? Cyworld is crazy! I bet there are at least 10 photos of me on the internet without me knowing. That sends shivers down my spine... I don't like other people having photos of me. I should really take off my pictures on cyworld.
With lizzie I went to eat malaysian lunch on harris street before the insurance briefing today.. we sat at this big round communal table and made friends with these 2 men. Hehe~~ Oh australians.. so friendly. When I go overseas next year I'm going to have to drown myself in nationalistic pride and be excessively aussie next year. No I won't.. I shall just be the Christian, the international orphan.
Things to do next year:
Get a French Manicure
Italian Shoes
Have an English Breakfast
an Apple Danish.
Spanish
German
Luxembourgian....
Currently re-reading Know What You Believe by Paul E Little.. that's the CB Dentist's book. Never ceases to thought-provoke..
Jesus give me the strength to live a witness lifestyle next year seeing as I can't speak the language properly..
H u l l o